Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Olivier Magro

Badhacks
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Badhacks polycounter lvl 3
So i made a model a while ago on blender and then stepped away from making anything but about a week ago i had a change of mind. This is where Im starting so treat me like a punching bag. I have a thick skin and a desire to learn.

In the last week I started with a crygenic/hospital pod using the new Eevee renderer to get my feet wet again after watching a couple of my Udemy tutorials.  Once I was satisfied with what I learned from that project I started a scythe so i can learn a bit of retopology, uv, substance painter, animation and FX. 

Heres that pod I was talking about.. I built it to take a pretty picture of it not really to be useful. Kind of like a warm up see how Eevee works(kinda)

This was the final lighting.. Ended up going for a bat man beyond type of vibe.

Replies

• Badhacks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My current project is to learn a props pipeline so i drew a scythe up real quick to the point were i had the handle the wrong direction lol. 

Heres the sketch

Block out.

Heres where im at right about now. 

the twisted baby bottle looking thing at the bottom is a torch. Not sold on the idea. 
  • Badhacks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Quick update, here is my first model after substance painter. I definitly did it the long way instead of using procedural techniques but i still like the outcome. Its the intake to the scythe above.