We're hiring some 3D artists as well as a level designer for an upcoming project. Below is some info from our website, to apply go to the careers page of our website.
- Work with Art Director and other artists to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of environment and hard surface assets
- Provide and accept direction
- Ensure that all aspects of art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard
- Understand and follow style guides to guarantee the consistency of assets
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Able to work creatively as part of a small group
- 3+ years experience in game development
- Strong knowledge of 3dsMax and Photoshop
- Strong passion for making the highest quality assets
- A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the above experience
- Expert understanding of current game environment development processes, limitations and dependencies
- Established interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver and receive constructive feedback
- Must be eligible to obtain a Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required)
- Experience with CryENGINE or Virtual Attain, Unity and Unreal Engine
- Mod experience
- Experience developing a VR environment
- Industrial design background
- Knowledge of Maya
A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
- Strong artistic background
- Heavy focus on photo-realistic art, high poly modeling and industrial design
- Clear understanding of the normal map creation process and PBR
- Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low poly objects
- Keen eye for detail and realism
- Strong texturing skills
Job Location: On Site – Orlando, Florida. No relocation allowances are offered for this position.
Mass Virtual is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mass Virtual values the service veterans and their family members have given to our country and supports the hiring of veterans, returning service members and military spouses.