As Art Director you will work closely with product managers, producers, directors and your team of artists to ensure consistent visual quality within given budgets. You have proven to be able to lead a team of artists and know industry standard software and tools.
You have a field of specialization but more important, you have an understanding of all basic disciplines (modeling, texturing, animation, concepting etc.)
- Manage a team of artists across multiple projects.
- Do time estimations for art tasks and plan milestones, sprints and take an active role in planning of projects and pitches.
- Communicate with outsource partners.
- Participate in hiring efforts for new team members.
- Create art guidelines and workflows with your team and document them in an online tool (confluence)
- Help artists to produce high quality 3D models, textures and animations as needed.
- Create visual benchmark scenes in Unreal Engine and know its possibilities and limitations.
- Provide constructive artistic and technical feedback to artists to help with problems and maintain visual quality.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A multinational team of artists and developers in an open office right in the center of Munich.
- An interesting mix of projects for both gaming and non-gaming industry.
- Free drinks!
- Free fruits and coffee!
- Free transportation ticket.
- Subsidized lunch and plenty of restaurants to go for your break.
- Chair of your choice after probation.
- Pension plan.
- Company events such as board game nights, pen and paper groups, cinema events, knowledge sharing and much more!
- Relocation assistance is provided.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Located in Munich, Germany, Aesir Interactive offers a fun, focused and casual atmosphere while developing several games for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Switch and VR as well as non-game/ software and VR/ MR applications for PC and Linux. At Aesir, we believe in people and our team and want to advance your skills and knowledge together with us.