We're looking for several folks to do some contract work for the better part of this year for a PC/console game in the vein of Final Fantasy Tactics based on an upcoming Netflix series. Currently we're looking for Character artists and Environmental artists.
Character artists would be responsible for the following
- modeling and texturing characters from reference and concepts
- modeling and texturing modular character parts, like head swaps, hair styles, and equipment to already existing character setups.
- please have experience with Zbrush, Photoshop or Substance, 3ds Max or equivalent 3d program.
Environmental artists would be responsible for the following
- modeling and texturing pieces for a modular terrain system
- modeling and texturing environmental props and structures
- please have experience with Zbrush, Substance Painter/Designer or Photoshop, 3ds Max or equivalent 3d program.
If interested, please send your portfolio or samples to [email protected]
We can also discuss the project in further detail.