RatDog Games is looking for a game designer to assist with gameplay balancing on their current project, Gunnhildr. Project Overview Document:https://www.dropbox.com/s/90soaatqwwbl6y5/GunnhildrOverview.pdf?dl=0Current Gameplay Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0sW_ehiluoDESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
• Implements, play-tests and refines game design features with consideration to gameplay fun-factor, difficulty balance, optimization and quality.
• Implements game balancing changes based off play tests ( weapons, power ups, enemies, progression items, shop costs, scaling between levels, etc.)
• Creates, play-tests and refines level, object, character, user-interface, screen and game-flow design with the collaboration of senior designers and above.
• Works closely with senior designers and above to analyze and set game design feature direction.
• Works closely with programmers, artists and sound designers to implement gameplay features and systems.
• Participates and contributes in focus test set-up, evaluations, co-ordination and analysis.
• Participates and contributes in design related discussions of product vision.
• Participates in quality assurance testing and creates bug reports for programmers
• Evaluates bug reports upon completion to ensure bugs have been fixedSUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
• Experience Using Unity 3D Game Engine
• Extensive Knowledge of FPS and Rogue-like / lite GenresBONUS
• Experience creating a Rogue-like/lite game
For anyone interested in more info on the project, feel free to checkout our Discord for more info on the project: https://discord.gg/apnK66P