Home General Discussion

Help a fallen soldier. (Honor former gaming artist who has passed away from cancer).

polycounter
Offline / Send Message
pixelpatron polycounter

My friend and former co-worker Paul passed away last month. He was an amazing person, and contributed to the gaming industry in many ways. He worked on great franchises such as M.A.G., Socom, and World of Tanks. When hanging out with Paul; I was always greeted with a smile, and an infectiously positive attitude to get things done. I'll miss working with him, and being able to reach out to him for advice and mentor-ship.

Please help me honor Paul's legacy and assist him, and his family through this difficult time. 

Paul's GO-FUND-ME <LINK 

Loosing his battle with Pancreatic cancer means leaving behind a loving wife, friends, family, and his new baby girl they recently adopted. It saddens me greatly to know their daughter will never know Paul like we did.

#wargaming #worldoftanks #socom #sony #friends #gamingindustry #gaminglife #goodbye #help_if_u_can

Paul did a lot of the character rigs, and all the vehicle and helicopter rigs and animations with his team during M.A.G and Socom development. 

I meet Paul a long time ago when we worked at Humongous Entertainment. We worked on Backyard Basketball together. He helped create the character rigs for the 3D models and then setup a render farm and render pipeline to capture the sprites for the characters. He also helped setup a render rig for capturing the backgrounds for the courts. He worked on a lot the backyard sports game while at Humongous.

We'll miss you buddy. God Bless, and RIP.

Replies