Hello Guys
Any feedback are the Wellcome

https://youtu.be/UgZf5e5Evag

Replies

• tholmes3d
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    tholmes3d polycounter lvl 11
    For the white bus after :06, make sure to keep it alive one he rests it on his foot. It's clearly in IK and doesn't move with his leg underneath it. 
    For the green truck, it looks like this is animated in Ik, which is fine but pay attention to the wrist. Because of how articulated the wrist is, and how well he keeps the truck facing upward, it looks more like the movement an adult would do.  I'm pretty sure that other than maybe holding the truck with the wheels facing down, a baby wouldn't take that much care, it would just enjoy moving the thing around in space by moving it's arm around. I think you'll have better luck animated in FK, or otherwise being very intentional in IK. I'm not a baby expert, but to basically to me it looks like you shot reference of yourself acting like a baby, which simply can't capture something like how uncoordinated a baby is. If this is unclear I can draw on certain frames if you post in syncsketch.

I'd love to see an update if you keep working on this. Not many people do shots with babies so they are a lot of fun to see.