[PAID] Unity 3D Developer/ Animator wanted for NSFW Game

Porter87
null

I’m looking for an experienced Unity 3D developer, animator and artist to create an adult game for windows pc. This will be a concept game and will not be shared or sold to the public at his time. I am looking for someone who can guide me through the game building process and collaborate in how best to realize this vision.

You will be provided with a fully rigged and complete female character as a starting point.  I have animated gifs that you will use as reference material for the various  poses. We will need to discuss what other assets will be needed for the scenes and I would welcome insights and suggestions.

Requirements

1. Have multi year experience using Unity 3d and creating and animating realistic digital human characters. You must have evidence of this skill in your portfolio.

2. Be highly professional and responsive to questions and comments

3. Be culturally and morally comfortable with explicit sexual content and nudity.

4. Be able to collaborate with me in fulfilling the vision as well as provide recommendations and insight.

If interested, please PM me with links to your portfolio that MUST include a reel with realistic Unity 3D human animations. You will not be considered if you do not have this evidence.

Thanks and good luck.