Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Looking for Isometric 2D Artist

Hello everyone!

I've been working on a mobile game for more than a year now. It is now almost completed, and I'm looking for someone who can do great isometric art to help me finish the project!

I can't provide much details on the game here, but almost all the features and the UIs are done by now. We are a team of two persons working on the project (myself, as a programmer and a UI/UX artist). We don't really have a budget, but monetization is planned for the game and we are willing to separate the revenues between the three of us.

The project is schedule to be released by September 2019, so we still have a lot of time if you don't want to be rushed!

More details about what you will do:

- Lots of furniture

- A few characters

- Some basic animations

- Something close to flat design, to match the UI (so no pixel art, but not too realistic either)

You'll also have a lot of liberty on what you will do. I can provide you a list of assets if that's what you want, but if you want liberty you can have it. So if you want a fun project where you can use your creative, this is the one!

Message me if you're interested or if you have any questions : Roxanne#4286 (Discord)

PS : I'm French, sorry if my English is bad. Doing my best!