Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Dominik Maral

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Chuwakcz23 polycounter lvl 4
Hello everyone, I want to share with you my latest artworks as I continue on my journey as a 3D artist.

I'm going to be posting mainly game props and game environments and others stuff that i will learn along the way.

I work in Blender, Substance Painter and Designer, Unreal Engine or Unity

If you like my work, be sure to check out my Artstation portfolio and also follow me on my social media where i post my WIP and tips & tricks I use almost daily

Here are some of my past endeavors 

This is my first artwork after I left high school. I always loved swords so i wanted to make one myself.

LINK

Nazgul Greatsword, inspired by LOTR and a little bit of Dark Souls

LINK

Egyptian Khopesh - I've made this together with Israel Medina There are 3 different versions of this, The ornaments are just a normal map.

LINK

Goblin Iron Mace

I've made this weapons for a Skyrim mod called Carved Brink, created by the Haem Projects.

LINK

Portal activator and portal arch made again for Carved Brink Skyrim mod

Link1    Link2

Crypt that is part of my graveyard environment that is still WIP. I've made this as a test to get hired. I didn't get the job, but it was a great learning experience

Link

I Hope you guys like my work and if you do be sure to follow my sketchbook for more awesome stuff! Leave me some critique and comment also, it would be very nice of you!

Replies

• Chuwakcz23
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Chuwakcz23 polycounter lvl 4
    I've been doing some procedural rock formation in Blender yesterday, I'm pretty blown a way at how easy you can get results with this type of workflow. Check out this video if it interests you! Its awesome i can recommend it greatly.