Location: London, U.K.
As a Senior 3d Artist at Supersolid, you will play a significant role
in creating fun and engaging mobile games for multiple platforms
internationally. You will work as part of a small team to create new
games, help to maintain our existing games and develop in-game features.
- Create low-poly 3D characters and objects for use in current and new titles
- Model, rig and animate 3D characters and objects
- Create textures for 3D assets using Photoshop if required
- Import 3D assets in Unity3d engine.
- Prioritize workflow and complete assigned tasks utilizing tracking tools used by the projects
- Work closely with game designers and engineers to ensure that all aspects of games are of a high quality for end users
- Prior professional experience in game development or other relative creative industry
- A strong portfolio containing examples of commercial work
- Extensive knowledge of 3D Studio Max
- Experience in modelling 3D environments and objects, using low-poly techniques
- Experience in modelling & rigging 3D characters
- Good experience in animating character and objects
- Ability to produce textures of high artistic quality
- Good artistic sensibilities and attention to details
- Able to work respecting strict technical and artistic limitations and instructions
- Understanding of optimization for mobile platforms
Superpowers (not essential, but nice to have):
- Basic knowledge of Unity3
If you are interested in joining Supersolid, please email us!
* Please note that you need to be entitled to work in the UK. If you
are not sure about your eligibility, please find out more information
about working in the UK from GOV.UK.