Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Cameron Swain-Laing

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
cameronkyle97 polycounter lvl 2
Intro and research

I'm doing a small little side project alongside my university studies just so that i can work on and improve some of my techniques and areas in my work flow. my main focuses are going to be effective high polygon modelling, and by that i mean ensuring i keep the topology clean and ensure that its correctly optomised, and I also want to improve my texturing capabilities. I think when it comes to texturing i'll be doing it in substance painter but there may be some use of Photoshop just so that i'm overworking in one area. 

So far this is some of my favourite concept pieces i have found and i'll start the modelling process as soon as i've caught up on some uni work and hopefully can end up with a decent result once this is through. ill post some images of my previous work at the bottom of this thread as it's my first time posting on here.

Also i'm open to C&C on my progression and final uploads. The whole point of me point of me doing this is so that i can improve so it's all welcome and thanks XD

Some of my previous work :