Home Unity

Problem with Polybrush Unity, When Bake

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hello Guys !! I´m actually developing a game in unity with some partners for a final school project. We are implementing the art into our unity project. The main environment is a cave so we are using a custom mapped mesh as a base for ground/wall/roofs. We imported this mesh made in Maya with a considerable amount of vertex so we could later on blend textures on it without using the Unity Terrain. For blending, we have used Polybrush plug-in that u can find in the asset store. The problem is that after have textured all the cave, after a lot of work and spend hours, we cannot bake/ apply all the changes and texture information that we have made on the mesh, and also the mesh. Do someone know how POLYBRUSH works in order to help our team ?, because it´s a very powerfull tool that ables to make texture blending without using Terrain and also u cant texture an external (imported ) mesh.
So as you can see the mesh changes have disappeared and also the textures, if I bake in the current scene all is ok but when I close the Unity project and open it again the baked changes aren't being applied and also if I want to make a build the texture of the cave disappears(Is now a ground texture), someone help, pls :c

Here you can see more, as you can see the cave have a ground texture, and we have made a blend texture so we lost the textures and also the mesh changes

Replies