- Work closely with the core Design Team to drive the creation and refinement of game designs.
- Coordinate with Design Team members and the Producer to help define scope, schedule design tasks and meet milestone demands.
- Perform ongoing design to iterate on, improve, and flesh out the game design throughout the development process from early design to post release add-ons.
- Work with all departments on the scheduling and integration of the game design, as well as game feature development goals and execution.
- Lead, coordinate and participate in collaborative efforts to implement and balance gameplay features, based on the design.
- Mentor the design team to grow their skill sets and capabilities.
- Partners with the Design Manager to provide feedback and assist in career development for relevant parts of the team.
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience in the field of game design.
- A minimum of 2 shipped products as a Senior or Lead designer.
- Shipped title experience with both single player campaigns and multiplayer.
- Excellent design skills and thorough understanding of game design theory.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to "think outside the box" when designing, challenge existing design paradigms, and push the envelope of design.
- A strong desire for delivering a high level of quality, with an awareness of what the prevailing standards of quality are in game design.
- The ability to function well during high stress and high-pressure circumstances.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, leading to a demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative team structure
- A demonstrated ability to make wise decisions regarding game design.
Please send resume and links to your work to [email protected]