Home Full time/Part time work

3D Modeler - Secret Clearance Required (Newport News, VA)

interpolator
Offline / Send Message
praetus interpolator
I am not the point of contact on this.  If you want to apply, please do so through the LinkedIn link below,  Do not DM me your resume please as I won't be able to do anything with it, but if you have any questions regarding the position I may be able to answer those.

Apply through LinkedIn

InCadence is seeking a 3D Modeler to work in Newport News, VA.  The TBOC Systems Integration Modeling and Simulations Directorate provides 3d visualizations and dynamic scenarios replicating the operational environments encountered by Department of Defense personnel. These products are used throughout the individual, collective, and institutional training bases. The TBOC 3d Modeler would be responsible for creating 3d models for use in Department of Defense constructive simulations and gaming applications. The incumbent will work with all TBOC divisions/directorates to ensure the accuracy of the models developed. The 3d modeler will also coordinate with M&S organizations with the DoD such as the Modeling and Simulation Coordination Office, PEO-STRI, PM-TRASYS, National Simulation Center and industry leaders in gaming technologies. Primary duties and responsibilities of the 3d modeler:

• Creating and maintaining the TBOC’s 3D model databases.
• Creating textures for the 3D databases and models.
• Documenting work in progress and work completed.
• Researching on the internet and other sources for projects.
• Providing feedback of task progression.
• Creating and maintaining visual artwork, presentations, logos, websites, interactive media, videos, screenshots, and documents.

Background Requirements:

Minimum Qualifications Include:
• 2 years experience developing models.
• Knowledge of modeling requirements in an integrated gaming and constructive environment.
• Degree in Art or a related field.
• Demonstrated abilities in 3D Modeling, texturing and/or animation.
•  A working knowledge of Maya or 3D Studio Max
•  Knowledgeable in Photoshop software used to edit photos or textures.
•  A team player who works well with others.
•  Ability to prioritize several tasks at once, able to solve problems on their own or as a team and have good math skills.
• Must be a US citizen
• Must be able to pass a background check and obtain a secret security clearance.

Preferred Qualifications include:
•  A Bachelors degree in Graphic Art
•  Ability to apply geometry and trigonometry to a 2D and 3D environment.
• Must be eligible for TS/SCI. 

InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. 

Replies