This is an environment prop that I am working on as a personal project. The purpose is to use this for future staging in an environment scene. My goal is to demonstrate a step-by-step process breakdown for modeling assets. The end result is to achieve a photo realistic look with a game model. This model is textured using a PBR Metal Rough texture pipeline with the intention to bring into Unreal Engine. As you scroll through the gallery, I break down my production pipeline of this model and provide renders of the model in different lighting scenarios.
- High res modeled in Maya 2018
- Low res modeled in Maya 2018
- Supporting map textures were baked in Marmoset Toolbag 3.6
- Textured in Substance Painter 2018.3.2 (2048x2048)
- Final renders in Marmoset Toolbag 3.6
- Light test scenes rendered in Substance Painter's Iray plugin