Home Career & Education

Career Advise

Offline / Send Message
Pinned

I am vinay, from India, am currently working 3d Game Artist, I Have done two professional Diploma in Game Art and In Game Programming. and i have 1.5 years works Experience as a 3D Game Artist and i am interested to develop my own Games,  i am learning and making small games when ever i get free time in office so I need your Advise and your opinion, Should i focus on any one of them or  both? am getting confused and i am getting difficult to focus both.

please i need your opinion  it will help me a lot my career . and i ll be waiting for your response.

Replies

• zachagreg
    Offline / Send Message
    zachagreg ngon master
    Are you asking between programming and art?? Why not combine the two disciplines and get into tech art. I suggest taking a look see through the coding and scripting forum on here. Also find the thread, Tech Artist what are you working on. See if those things interest you.

Also throw up a link or two to show us some examples of what you've alealre done. 

All in all it's about what you enjoy doing the most. So take a look through the forums for tech art, coding, and some of the art disciplines. Look through the stickies,  they contain valuable information that a lot of us on here learn quickly from which is also where the forums rules are for polycount. :) As well as common problems that come with each discipline and how to solve them.

Also @Eric Chadwick if we can get this relocated to the careers section.

Welcome to the forum Vinay!