Hello everyone, I would like to announce that a project that I have been working on for a year with two friends has finally become live today. It is called Drige, and it is going to be a 1v4 survival horror game for the PC. We have made a video showcasing the environment that we have built so far, although we plan on making it far more varied and detailed for the final release if this project gets funded. If you want to see more details about the project or you want to support it head to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/368854813/dirge?ref=user_menu
Here are a few screenshots of what we have so far.
Here are some of the main features of the game:
- 1v4 Multiplayer Survival Horror.
- Three unique Monsters to survive/murder with on launch.
- Four unique playable characters.
- Dozens if not hundreds of map layout combinations.
- Localized VOIP so you can coordinate or torment with other players.
- Collect items and clues to defeat the Entities while they hunt you down.
The goal of the kickstarter is to allow all three members of this game to work full time on the project for a year until completion.
We will update the kickstarter page with more videos showcasing more content and how the game will look from the player's point of view as the kickstarter runs this month. Please feel free to leave any feedback and ask questions.