Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Medieval 3D Open World Game Now Recruiting

polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
ChewBaz polycounter lvl 2
Project Title:
Unnamed, at the moment.

Description:
Explore a beautiful vibrant environment and do as your mind pleases. In this world your goal is to thrive as a medieval businessman. Trade, harvest, gather and discover the vast wilderness surrounding the cities and villages you operate in.

Think about The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in a sense to understand the width of this game. Remove everything but the trading and gathering system. There you have our game. The main focus will stand at graphical realness and immersion. Basically the player will roam around harvesting, gathering and crafting new items and selling them, the option to turn around objects for a profit at different markets will also be possible. Further explanation will be given if you join the team.

Do not think I have huge AAA expectations on this game. Functions will be limited and focus will be on graphics. I want to make a greater game but we have to confine ourselves in the beginning.

Includes:
  • Harvest resources (Metal, Crops, Wood etc)
  • Trade products
  • Buy properties
  • Quests
  • Hunger, thirst
  • Currency

Team Structure:

David/ChewBaz (me):
All in all, I have experience and basic knowledge in all fields except programming. I have worked in Unity, Unreal, Blender, Photoshop & more. But only as a hobby. After a long pause from game making I am now back again.

Talent Required:

-3D Artist(s)

-C++ Programmer(s)

-Music/Sound Creator

-Other useful skills

Dont worry, you dont have to be a proffessional in your field, but please know what you are doing. Portfolio of previous work is required. If you are skilled in multiple fields that is a bonus.

E-mail: davvethegamer@gmail.com (private mail)

Are you interested in becoming part of this project? Do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely, David

REMEMBER THIS GAME IS AT THE IDEA STAGE AND YOU WILL BE PAID BY ROYALTY, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME.