Our Kickstarter is jwell underway and we already acquired a big RPG IP and possibly another one or two more this year.
And are looking to seriously expand our team.
We are looking for a couple of experienced Zbrush artists to work with.
Artists must have these skills:
- Understanding of how our Tilescape works (our full Dungeons Core Set is FREE on Thingiverse.com)
- professional level in Zbrush sculpting
- familiarity with optimizing/Exporting STLs from Zbrush
- proficient with 3D printing (or at least how it works)
- proficiency producing water-tight models with no overhangs that will print without the need for supports
- proficiency in adding supports to models that need them
- skilled with posing characters in a pose that requires little to no supports
- able to cut/slice models and add holes/notches for easier assembly
- able to convert a non-watertight model to a solid printable version
and of course the ability to meet deadlines
*** Must provide related images, samples, or portfolio website.
Interested applicants can email Joseph at [email protected]
Rocket Pig games