Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[REV-SHARE] 3D Animator for Dark Medieval Fantasy Game

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Dayl polycounter lvl 7
Hi everyone,

My name is Sagan Tucker, I'm an indie dev based in Canada. I'm working on a Dark Medieval Fantasy game along the lines of The Witcher, Dark Souls, etc. It draws inspiration from IPs such as Game of Thrones, Zelda, The Last of Us, Assassins Creed, Skyrim, The Chronicles of Prydain, LOTR, etc.

Teleria is a world divided. It is literally split into several realms by arcane rivers, conjured long ago by the Druids to hold off the dreaded Necromancer’s armies. The Elves had their own realm, the Druids theirs, and the Humans were left to fend for their piece against the Orcs and Demons, though they had respite behind the mountain range known as the Shattered Krones.

A thousand years later, the vengeful Necromancer Xavier has been unleashed from his arcane prison and threatens destruction upon all the realms of Teleria. A young blacksmith with a mysterious past discovers he has a hereditary ability to nullify the necromancer’s magic. The question is, will he end up sacrificing himself to save the realm?

The project was supposed to receive $50,000 for a demo in January, but it has been pushed back by up to a year and a half. Once received, this funding will go towards creating a highly polished vertical slice of the game, with which we will seek further funding, most likely through Kickstarter. Until then, I will be working on the project on my own time. You can see some of the work I've done for the project in my portfolio: https://www.artstation.com/sagantucker 

I am wondering if there are any Animators out there who are crazy enough to work on a project like this with me? I want to push the envelope of what can be achieved with an indie studio.

If you:

- are a highly self motivated artist
 - love fantasy
 - want to be part of a small studio that can create a super high quality game
 - can rig and animate characters realistically and compellingly

...please send me an email at sagan.tucker@gmail.com with a link to your demo reel. I also not only allow but encourage all art produced for this project to be used immediately in the artists' portfolio. And to top it off, each team member will receive revenue shares, as well as "back pay" compensation for their work when the funding comes through. Details will be discussed once the team is assembled.

Thank you for your time! I look forward to hearing from you!