Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Game Environment Personal Portfolio (WIP)- A thread for critiques and suggestion

polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
anveshtandon polycounter lvl 8
Hello everyone,
I would love to use the platform to learn more, get information to enhance the final result with the community help. I expect support from everyone of you and very much open for new ideas and guidance for better approach. I will be keep on talking to you guys and continuously updating the WIP-

Here is the environment I am planning for and I already started working on it. My plan is to focus on one thing at a time and give my best, to learn and also give the best possible quality, keeping the optimization aspect in mind.

The things which attracted me to make this scene are- The mood and various assets to get a hang on different packages, which includes a lot of learning and clarity with the process. I really liked the way lighting falls on the scene and those saturated colors. I found it on some website which had good volume of abandoned places.

Later, I am planning to do some photo-bash (maybe) to add some more things to it, like rock fencing or water. Because I feel that will add some more interest and will also include some sculpting part to showcase in my scene. But because one of my specialty as working professional is sculpting, so I will think about that weather to add it or not in later phases.

Replies