Home General Discussion

Posting in polycount

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
Bilfrok polycounter lvl 7
Hi, sorry for the newby question. I have just posted my last charcter in the 3d showcase section but is the only one that appears on grey while the rest are all bold green, is it ok or is there something i need to do? 

Also how can i reoder de images?

thanks for your help

Replies

• notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Thread titles turn grey, when you've read the thread. It goes green again, when a new reply has been added. Yours is grey, because you 'read' it, when you posted it. 
    As for the image order, I have not seen your post, but it should be based on the order you added them in. You should be able to edit the post, and reorder them
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    If all the rest are green, you need to participate a bit more.
  • Taylor Brown
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Taylor Brown ngon master
    I miss the first few visits when everything was green. Every click lead to treasure (and some shitposting)
  • Bilfrok
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bilfrok polycounter lvl 7
    Thank you very much now I get it and you are right! I need to partipate more. Nowadays I am doing my best to get the most out of the different social networks but it is really hard to manage your time balanced. I now about polycount since a while already and I wanted to try the contests and to get some feedback. I will try to spend more time around here.

Thanks again for your time notman, Eric and Taylor !
    Cheers

notman said:
    Thread titles turn grey, when you've read the thread. It goes green again, when a new reply has been added. Yours is grey, because you 'read' it, when you posted it. 
    As for the image order, I have not seen your post, but it should be based on the order you added them in. You should be able to edit the post, and reorder them
    I miss the first few visits when everything was green. Every click lead to treasure (and some shitposting)