Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Partners needed for a Otome Indie game (Mobile App)

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hi, 

My name is Gladys, I will turn 27 this month and I'm an entrepreneur with a focus in Marketing and International Business.

I am looking for partners to create an Otome Indie Game (Mobile App). This would be my first project but I already have a long term strategy so it shouldn't be the last.

I  am here to gather a team of people with different skills willing to create something that will bring everyone profit in the long term. This project will also be a great way to perfect our talents and to push through our limits..

As for my role: I am familiar with Visual Novel Maker and Android Studio and those are the tools I plan on using for this project (although I am open to work with somebody as, as I said earlier, I would like for us to work together on way more than a game). I will also be taking care of the release and the marketing strategy and promotion of the game.

Those are the skills needed but it is not a final list. If you are interested and think of a way you could participate. Please contact me.
- Script-writing
- Background designs
- Illustration designs (for the game but also for the marketing part)
- Character designs
- Ad movie making (for the game but also for the marketing part)
- Coding/programming (for the game but also to check security aspect)

If you want to join the team, please contact me :)

Thank you for reading,

Gladys