Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Mercedes 240D

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
CptAlbatross polycounter lvl 4
You Polypeeps,

I bring to you today another little project, this one with a focus on stylized cars and environments. A few weeks ago, I found this concept by Servin Seidaliev and thought it would be cool to try to translate the style to another vehicle, In this case a 1977 Mercedes 240D. Not the most glamorous of cars I know, but there's a charm in it's clean lines and matching hubcaps. So far I have the car blocked out with a few spots of polish here and there, and in the process of throwing this together I figured I might as build a setting for it as well. 

The buildings will probably stay as is with a few adjustments to some shapes and details as well as interiors built for the windowed sections. All other details I'll try to create with textures spat out by Designer. Car still needs a few polish passes before moving over to texturing. I'm debating making another car for this scene just to fill out the street a bit, but I'll tackle that later down the road once modeling gets a bit more polished. Let me know what you guys think!

Replies