Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev-share] - Hold My Ale - First person RPG with Darkest Dungeons elements is looking for artists

majc
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
majc polycounter lvl 7
Hi guys!

My name is Miguel Cardoso and I'm looking for artists to help me create Hold My Ale.
At this point the art style I'm using is realistic.

I'm developing the game in Unreal Engine.
I'm a coder and I'm not here asking for help without nothing to show of my part as you can see in the videos below.
This is not my first game, i created a game called Sperm Racer 3D in unity and you can try it out in here:

Story

Hold My Ale it's a single player farming, management and RPG game with some elements of Darkest Dungeons.
It's about a boy which is family was killed by dungeon creatures that raid his village.
He is a coward with no fighting skills but he wants to revenge his family, all he have its a tiny house with some farming land.
He decides to hire some adventurers to do his dirty work earning fame and money every time his adventurers clear a dungeon with his equipment and provisions.
But it's not easy to achieve all this since each adventurer has his temperament.
More fame he earns better adventurers are available to hire. He has to farm, mine, cook... to get the provisions for his companions in this adventure.

If you are interested please contact me: gamepuppetsstudio@gmail.com

Replies