Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Warframe Sculpts

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
AlexJerjomin triangle
Hey Guys, just wanted to share some sculpts i did at Digital Extremes for Warframe :)
Give it some love on Art Station if you like it: https://www.artstation.com/aljerj/albums/all

Replies

• Niknesh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Niknesh polycounter lvl 10
    Hi Alex, awesome sculpts and details on them! I always liked Warframe style because it's so unique.

What are the typical sort of brushes that you use on these objects? And do you go straight to Zbrush or do you do a blockout first in your preferred primary 3D package?

Sorry for the necro post btw :smiley:

• ordanicu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ordanicu node
    really nice! I love your artwork and warframe :smile: 
  • AlexJerjomin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlexJerjomin triangle
    Niknesh said:
    Hi Alex, awesome sculpts and details on them! I always liked Warframe style because it's so unique.

What are the typical sort of brushes that you use on these objects? And do you go straight to Zbrush or do you do a blockout first in your preferred primary 3D package?

Sorry for the necro post btw :smiley:

Hey Niknesh! Thanks, yah its a tricky style but i love it! :) Typically i block out the meshes first, i try to do as much in 3ds max as possible before taking to zbruhs. Usually i would use modified Orbs Crack brush, trim dynamic and Polish. I also use Alphas from JRO often for some little bolts and what not :)
  • AlexJerjomin
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AlexJerjomin triangle
    ordanicu said:
    really nice! I love your artwork and warframe :smile: 
    Thanks man! :) Apriciate it :)