Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Journey to Blizzard.

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
Eliz0r polycounter lvl 4
Hello guys! My name is Elianai dos Santos, an Illustrator from Brazil and I'm developing an portfolio for Blizzard right now (this will be the first piece for it), in special for Hearthstone. I'm trying to use this forum again since I've seeing lots of artists using it.

Let me explain the card Idea firstly!
It will be an Nightborne (race) warlock for the upcoming HS expansion (Rasthakan Rumble), he is from the Team Warlock that has a Bat as a God and they have an particular costume that seems to be an standart for all the cards that I've saw so far yet (leather clothes, bat thematic, almost naked, mask, bones, green marks on the body, purple magic, etc), also he will have an Dagger that is bacly a fang from their god itselfs, this dagger has a great power in it.

Well... as a character designer I've started some concepts for the character design ar first, considering it as a whole project (armor designs, weapon, composition thumbnails, etc). I'm really looking forward for critiques and feedbacks for this particular piece since I want to make this an autentical 'Hearthstone piece'. It will be very awesome to read your toughts about the concepts I've done so far and what I may change based on your feedbacks! Thank you all for reading this and for taking your time!

Replies