Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist- Characters, Props, Environment and Game assets (AVAILABLE: FullTime/PartTime/Contract)

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
tcgrider polycounter lvl 7
Hey everyone! I am an 3D artist based in Los Angeles. I've worked in both Film and Games. My most recent experience is with working on the Friday the 13th Game. Thus I am proficient in character, environmental and prop modeling. I also have experience and can assist with environmental layout, set dressing and lighting, particularly in Unreal. In addition, previously I've also worked in mobile games, so I can easily adapt to both high-end PBR and simplified mobile production. 

I act as a generalist who can carry a model from visualization to texturing, and through final render. In addition I have mid-knowledge of rigging and 3D animation as well. My style leans more towards stylized, but I am versed in realism as well. 

I've also assisted in illustrative production of 2D games, such as concepting and character designing. 2D Animation-wise I'm also proficient in utilizing skeletal softwares such as Spine. 

I am available for Full-time, part-time, freelance contract, and remote work.

Portfolio/Examples of my work can be found at:
 www.taolunguo.com
 https://www.artstation.com/artist/taolunguo

My email: tsguo29@gmail.com