Home Unreal Engine

Unreal Engine For Beginners

Hello everyone,

I would like to point out my opinion on Epic Games`s Unreal Engine 4 and its simplicity.
A little bit of backstory: I am fairly new to games design and all of its different aspects and areas of development. Two years ago I was introduced to the choice between Unity`s game engine and Epic Games` UE4. After I watched couple of YouTube videos on people who were making simple projects in each of the two engines I decide to try them both out so all confusion can be cleared.
I haven`t got the words to describe how impressed and satisfied I feel with Unreal Engine 4 and its wide variety of use. From the simple UI and program layout to the visual coding, that just makes a person cry from happiness. I could not imagine there could be coding so user friendly and simple, and in the same time - powerful and completely practical. Unreal has taken my hearth and soul when it comes to tutorials, documentation or general use as there could`t be anything more interesting and fun than a funky-looking program, that allows you to create and design stunning scenery, and playable projects.