Proskoo triangle
Modeled and sculpted in Blender.
Any advice? :smile:

Replies

• JamesBrisnehan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    JamesBrisnehan sublime tool
    I would suggest paying closer attention to your reference, or find more natural reference. The silhouette is nice and the boney armor is cool, but the lack of anatomical realism is holding it back. Sharks are smooth and stream-lined. They don't have fat folds or double chins. They also don't have lips or eyelids. Muscle definition and wrinkles are ok if they are anatomically correct, but don't over do it. They're fish, not body builders.

The gills should be more vent shaped. Each gill flap is flat and smooth toward the front, with the edge at the back where it overlaps the next gill.

The scars need more definition and build up around the edges. Right now they look like accidental brush strokes. The cuts should be sharper, with a little bit of built up skin from the healing process.

Also, the armor could use more flow and definition. Deciding what kind of armor it is might help find good reference. Is it an exoskeleton like a Lobster. Is the armor part of the skin like an Armadillo Girdled Lizard. Or is it protruding from beneath the skin like a Rhinoceros.

You have a good start. Keep it up!
  • Proskoo
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Proskoo triangle
    Thank you very much for help Now I m seeing this errors. I was thinking about ingrown rocks in to skin. Some kind of prehistoric shark. :smiley: