brackets null
Hi!

My custom 3ds Max:

rappatools
rapidtools
Radially pie menus for everything.
Marius Silaghi Modifiers.
-------
viewport with custom lighting (6 omni lights with very low lighting and no shadow casting, for better see the shapes)
Gtx 1060 6gb.

Replies

• Revel
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Revel interpolator
    Well mine is pretty minimalist and didn't use any premium plugins, cus it's harder to bring it into the studio due to licensing and such.

Mostly my tools are hotkey based (things that I do once every few seconds, for example; connect/ cut/ bridge/ cap/ etc..) and things that are not so often or required UI to operate or list of modifiers that I use are on quad menu (TexTools/ GetBaked/ TurboChamfer/ etc..), and for viewport navigation (changing views/ wireframe/ shaded/ flat/ faceted/ etc..) is using Bryan+Per's pie menu.

• mihail.lupu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    mihail.lupu polycounter lvl 11
    Same here. I use smart key functions + the pie menu from the Bryan. I modified the pie menu for my needs for speed up my poly modeling workflow. Also i have in the right up corner of the screen my custom rollouts for speed up the work as well. I love to work with the viewport in "full screen mode" let's say :)
    Cheers!
    -M.
  • Melubnio
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Melubnio polycounter lvl 3
    Same here. I use smart key functions + the pie menu from the Bryan. I modified the pie menu for my needs for speed up my poly modeling workflow. Also i have in the right up corner of the screen my custom rollouts for speed up the work as well. I love to work with the viewport in "full screen mode" let's say :)
    Cheers!
    -M.
    Sweet! 
    Mind asking how did you hide the account tab near the workspaces one on the top bar and how you were able to show only specific bars in expert mode - which I presume is what you mean by "full screen mode"?
  • Cathodeus
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cathodeus polycounter lvl 14
    Max2020 + KeyHydra (Modifiers + Wheelctrl + Lazercut + KeyHydra Shortcuts + KeyHydra Pie Menu) and PolyUnwrapper