Home Freelance Job Postings

Need 3D Char. & Anim. Artist for Unity Game to Develop Pluggable Character(s)

I have been developing a game myself for over a few years in Unity 3D (version 5), with a concept over two decades old. The basic initial milestone of this initial project would be for someone to produce one to two humanoid model(s) that can be easily imported into an existing Unity 3D project (ver 5.5.4p4) and have basic animations and actions associated with a common RPG game; a game similar to Dungeons 3 (Dungeon Keeper), Torchlight, Diablo, and the like.

These initials characters would be a mirror copy of themselves, so could be the same model but with different textures (but more so than Spock and Evil Spock), particle systems, etc. that then creates the differences between the two models, and if it is "Demon" or "Angel." The basic art style is a juxtaposition of above and below type characters, demons and angels, heaven and heck...that sort of thing. Tongue and cheek, and humorous, with "Dungeons" the video game in mind, and perhaps "Hell and Back" the claymation movie with inspirations to the art style.

This initial project and the first milestone, and initial payment, and after acceptance of a simple agreement would involve one to two hours of discussion about the two primary models needed and the game in general, and what I (alone) have so far. The milestones thereafter would involve an Agile approach where a model that can be imported into my existing Unity 3D (ver 5) project, results verified, and after that milestone reached after those results are verified another payment is sent.

Any revisions thereafter would either be a denial of another milestone and therefore payment, or what may be one to two more revisions that are optional milestones of this initial project that involve delivery of the models and importability into my existing Unity project as already mentioned.

My goal is to hopefully gain a partnership with someone with Unity and 3D character and animation skills interested in RPG and other game development, but for this project I will settle for just someone I can work with that can deliver some easily used models for my Unity game demo, and someone we can both come to a mutual arrangement with: that will be great for the short term.

Message me on this site or please reply here with some contact information. I appreciate any serious inquiries. Thank you!