Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Stylized anatomy feedback

node
Hello friends. As the title says I am practicing stylized anatomy, I am new and I would like to receive feedback, corrections, advice or comments to improve. Thanks for your help.

Replies

• carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    Any back story of your study .Are you doing something after tutorial ,book,reference or just imagination ?
    And whats the end goal here ?
  • rafagavi44
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rafagavi44 node
    Any back story of your study .Are you doing something after tutorial ,book,reference or just imagination ?
    And whats the end goal here ? 

just imagination, anatomy in general.
  • carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    Try something like that
    -jaw reach only to the middle of the head [side view]
    -missing eyelid ->> add them
    -blend bottom of the nose and front of the ear to the head
    -ear is like a C on a diagonal or 2 balls big one above small one below and forward
    -wings of the nose are mostly on the face only tip is in the air [side view]

• rafagavi44
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    rafagavi44 node
    Type your commentcarvuliero said:
    Try something like that
    -jaw reach only to the middle of the head [side view]
    -missing eyelid ->> add them
    -blend bottom of the nose and front of the ear to the head
    -ear is like a C on a diagonal or 2 balls big one above small one below and forward
    -wings of the nose are mostly on the face only tip is in the air [side view]

oohh, thank you very much friend.
  • NinjaSocks
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NinjaSocks keyframe
    nice work man :) I'm no expert but I feel like It helps if you try to do full body characters referenced from actual 2D work which gets you excited about sculpting it. If you do full body you will notice how you have issues with specific parts (for me it's the hands) and then you can decide to do specific study for the parts which you have problems with. Also if you use a reference, then you are also practicing likeness because you are constantly comparing and measuring to the 2d image. And also I find this way I stay excited about the work i'm doing since i'm always looking at the concept art.. You should take a look at Shane Olson and Ben De Angelis "follygon" on youtube and study their workflow and tricks