Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: Benjamin

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Zeozen polycounter lvl 5

Thanks for checking out my sketchbook!

Critique and comments are always welcome!

Replies

• Zeozen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeozen polycounter lvl 5
    First fully rendered drawing I ever did of my hand. A classic subject. I've just started reading "Drawing on the right side of the brain" by Betty Edwards, and I've already become a lot better I feel. I hope that by being a better draughtsman and drawer I'll also improve in other art fields like modeling and texturing and also animation. I think drawing is a solid foundation to have regardless, so I'm working on improving it constantly!
  • Zeozen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeozen polycounter lvl 5
    My chair. Spent about half the time as the above. This one was part of a negative space exercise. I'm enjoying drawing from life. :)
  • Zeozen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeozen polycounter lvl 5
    Learning how to sculpt normal maps for tiling textures, whaddaya think about them so far? (I haven't spent any time on the torches yet, just the stone)
  • Zeozen
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Zeozen polycounter lvl 5
    shows how my drawing skills have improved over the past four years. I draw this character every new years eve :) ImI beginning to become confident in drawing, but I still have a loong way to go until I become the master draftsman I strive for! Happy new year to all who read this:D