Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Cloaked Spirit

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
panicpancho polycounter lvl 5
Hey everyone! I want to show you a work in progress of an Arae, a character of a game I have been working with a group of friends for a while now. I want to bring this character to a full game ready asset and I want to show my progress till the end with all of you.

This are the references I'm using:

These are the work in progress of my sculpting, I'm using Marvelous Designer to simulate the cloak on a base skeleton avatar and the rest were sculpted in photoshop.

These are some test I did with the Highpoly model to preview  colors and style. And put it into the engine to prove the concept. I want to make a stylized model using hand-painted and pbr techniques. 

Keyshot:

Substance Painter:

Unity:

All the Engine and texturing test were made using bad topology but I wanted to show you a small preview of what I want to achieve. 

My kickstarter campaign just started and I want to show everyone that we are a capable team and we will do our best to make this dream come true. That is why I need your help polycount! Help me create an epic stylized character that you wish you could fight in a game. Any feedback is really appreciated and thank you for your time!! :)

Replies