Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

SENSE-A - Interactive Experience created in Unity

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
AndrejGrek polycounter lvl 7
Hi!
I'm happy to share with you our project called SENSE-A, for which we created the first scene in Unity. Then we exported it using our FAT unity plugin to our app to play as an interactive experience. You can try the app and play this scene, the experience will last about 3-5 minutes, but the scene download can be a bit slow (we are working on solving the issue). Download links are available via my signature.

Here are just some overall shots grabbed from Unity viewport, but I will try to create a complete breakdown of the production process as I think it might be quite interesting. The scene is based on the concept included in this post by Jan Ivan.

The scene is a room of our main character Lisa, who is a wannabe artist, but she cannot make any progress, because she is stuck in this society controlled by TRINITY corporation where everyone has been given a virtual creature to take care of and made attached to the technology.

As this is not a finished project, only a demo, your feedback can have great impact on how we approach it :) Thanks!!!