Home Technical Talk

【Fusion360 Tutorial】Make game assets in fusion360 (MOI3D / Zbrush also needed)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Apoolloo polycounter lvl 5
I've got some questions about my fusion360 routine so I share my explorations briefly here.

(For more images about the military radio work check my Artstation    or check this topic )

I'm not a high level pro so there may have some mistakes.

This is my first time writting down some 'tutorial'.Tell me what do you think about this tutorial or this CAD modeling routine !

If you think this is helpful,share it !

Replies

• pior
    Online / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    List the names of the other required programs right at the beginning of the tutorial - at the very least Moi3d. Also explain in an introduction what it will be used for.

Otherwise you end up with a tutorial name that doesn't match its own contents.
  • Apoolloo
    Offline / Send Message
    pior said:
    List the names of the other required programs right at the beginning of the tutorial - at the very least Moi3d. Also explain in an introduction what it will be used for.

Otherwise you end up with a tutorial name that doesn't match its own contents.
    agree.I  added it on the title. :)
  • Ged
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    nice, thanks for going to the trouble of explaining your process. I suppose it would be difficult to make any large changes to your fusion360 model once you start adding the final bevels and details because the already existing lowpoly wouldnt work with these unless edited, I guess every workflow has its small downsides.
  • Apoolloo
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged said:
    nice, thanks for going to the trouble of explaining your process. I suppose it would be difficult to make any large changes to your fusion360 model once you start adding the final bevels and details because the already existing lowpoly wouldnt work with these unless edited, I guess every workflow has its small downsides.
    Yes that's kind of true.So you should think really carefully in the first stage.
    However fusion360 has the timeline feature which gives you some freedom to make big changes after you finish those small bevels.
  • Ged
    Offline / Send Message
    Ged interpolator
    Apoolloo said:

However fusion360 has the timeline feature which gives you some freedom to make big changes after you finish those small bevels.
    thats interesting to know, thanks!
  • Bozurk
    Offline / Send Message
    Bozurk polycounter lvl 3
    Thanks for the tutorial! It was easy to understand. I will try this workflow very soon.