Master_Grey
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Master_Grey polycounter lvl 3
Project Title:
Arcturon

Description:
Arcturon is a 2d space singelplayer sandbox game where the player must "fight" or "flight" in a dying universe plagued by wars,universal catastrophes and so forth.
The game is set in dimensions/realms where there are currently 6 realms/universes to go to "More might be planned"..1.being the main universe that is infinite in size but this is a statement that is shrouded as it is actively getting destroyed. 2.Xeon: The "Energy Void" as they call it is a realm that is a mystery this realm is full of space-time rifts that can spawn any sort of creature randomly and gravity is majorly different compared. 3.Crimaxtion:This realm is called worst than hell itself is a universe/realm so hostile this is where the true survival test will be given.

For me this is a hobby project i have no true planning or motive for revenue.I would want to see where this goes first if this becomes some sort of big thing payment would be discussed if required.Im posting this as i believe that if im the one doing the programming and someone else can do the art atleast for the majority it could get alot of load off my back and the game can finally make major strides again in progression and feel.I have prototypes and some current snapshots should they need to be analyzed.

Some little and quick bit of lore:
Commander yateton after saving the dimensional labs and being put into a stasis did not foresee the calamity going to be caused by 0/0 cascade event.
Because of the portal storms occurring across the universe this has caused races to become unbalanced and hostile to anything and to even each other.But this is a foreshadow as a even bigger threat occurred a force of aliens and cultist who call themselfs cult of the entity starting attacking every where in the universe at large the earth was lost and so were many home planets of alien races and even alien races themselfs.However the player whoever they can choose must somehow fight all this or just flee to another universe.

Talent Required:
2D Artist (How Many I Can Take)
That have the ability to draw characters,npcs and hostile foes.
The ability to animate if possible.Bonus.
The ability to draw environments like parallax.Bonus.
More details will be laid out to whoever accepts all this.

If anymore information is require please contact or reply.

E-mail: greynsv1000@gmail.com

A previous version of a galaxy.