Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

DnD Party Busts

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
CallumBaws polycounter lvl 3
So I've started a series of busts that I'm making for my friends as gifts for christmas and they're our DnD characters. Started with our resident healer Eris, I'm feeling quite confident with faces/heads but clothing and hair is something I'm fairly weak at so looking forward to figuring things out as I make these busts :) Hope you enjoy! and any feedback is super appreciated

Hey! first post on poly count looking forward to making awesome work with my fellow artist!

Replies

• CallumBaws
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Putting in some time when I have it spare to get some more of this done. The clothing/armour has gone through a few itterations but im sticking with this one that I like, leather that i will add studs too possibly this weekend and then i'll be making the overcoat.. just gotta practice hair too ahhhh!

WIPPY WIP

• carvuliero
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    carvuliero hero character
    Hey solid start I kind of like it , it have calm and balance feel , have one suggestion tho , just lower zygomatic arch down , i guess ears has to go too 
  • CallumBaws
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey solid start I kind of like it , it have calm and balance feel , have one suggestion tho , just lower zygomatic arch down , i guess ears has to go too 
    Hey thanks glad you like it! even if its only kind of ;p I'll move it down and play with the ears some more im not happy with them quite yet :) Thanks for the feedback!
  • CallumBaws
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Another update, I've finished the leather armour on Eris and the hair was so much fun, but im not 100% satisfied with it so I'll probably go back to it sooner or later. for now im working on the Overcoat, not entirely sure how it'll turn out still very much at the early stages.

any feedback would be awesome :smile:
  • CallumBaws
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    So I've wrapped up this first bust, threw some colours on him and tried a little pose. Gonna move onto the next one and try to experiment more, especiually the hair. Though I tried my best everything still feels.. blobby and saggy. anyways Eris done for now!