Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

A Modern Restaurant

Hey, I've been working on this project during this Summer. Definitely the biggest project I have attempted so far and I do still consider myself an amateur. So in attempt to perhaps get some feedback and to meet some people I have decided to share.

Its a Restaurant Environment, the target audience, or rather target customers are young people and the restaurant’s interior design goal is to appear modern. Currently I’m on my way towards a first pass. First pass means general shape, layout and colour without any small objects(my definition).

I'm still trying to figure out the right colours. I’m quite sure I want to use some wood, concrete and metal materials around the environment. The yellow/orange ceiling lights are quite abstract, I do think they grab too much attention. I’m quite happy with the red colour for the chairs and sofas so far but something feels amiss. Or perhaps I'm just overthinking it.

Here are some more Images.

Feel free to express your opinions and ask questions freely, although I consider myself an amateur I might be able to help :)