Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

[Unpaid] Looking for Game UI designer for Free Attack on Titan Fan game!

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Yoolie null
Hello!, I'm on of the developers for an upcoming free Attack on Titan fan game made by the fans, for the fans that features smooth grappling hook physics and mechanics; a stylized anime style and multiplayer! We're in need of a UI designer and artist that'll help us lead the way into better menus, game UI visualization and some concepts if needed. All the devs (currently 5 of us) are working on the game absolutely for free, on our own time, so there's no rush whatsoever; it's just a learning experience for all of us doing something awesome; so if you want to get into knowing how to do game UI, but are afraid of failure or team disappointment, fear not, as we are learning with you too. We don't expect any income to come from this, it's merely for the love of the franchise, the game, and overall fun for everyone~. That being said; I'll say now what would be required from you~:
-Game Menu UI design and concepts: Like the buttons for the Startup Menu, the layout and more buttons for the character selection menu; the layout and design of them; Minigame UI... etc.
-Game UI in-game: The remaining Gas in your gas cannister, as well as your remaining swords and sword durability; all designed to fit with the theme of the menu and the in-game anime-looking theme, as well as being easy to read.
-Concept Art for how the UI could look like before deciding on one specifically.
-Button and other interact-ables must be in 9-Slice.

If you want to know more about the game and are interested in helping us; Contact us here!: https://discord.gg/aEbZJP My name's Yoolie, so just DM me to know more~

Thank you so much for your attention, and I hope to hear from you soon!~