Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

Freelance Work of all Kinds for 3D Game

Finchy
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Finchy null
Hey Everyone,

I'm the owner of an Indie Dev Company and we are looking for freelancers of the types below. To be eligible, you will require to have the Following on the specified Job Application, as well as a Portfolio of past work of the same or similar type.

The Game is a Open world RPG, Role Playing Game, based in the wild west. The game uses Photo scanned assets so you will have to know how to build with those.

The Project would have a NDA with the exception of the ability to post some work, but not the detail, and not all till the game release.

The Game has no ETA Currently as i myself work full time at another job, and currently finishing my last Co op in a Computer Systems Tech - Networking Program in college. Early Next year I might be MIA for a few weeks due to a surgery that will make it very hard to use the computer, but i can still contact on discord through the tablet and phone.

The Game is Also Very WIP and are currently flattening out the Kinks and ideas in the game and getting the rough layout of the map ingame, and working on finishing the site. The site will be layed out for a roadmap (There is a page on it as well), and set up for Crowdfunding once there are some Photo ready photo's of the game. There is a Discord channel where all people working on the project will be able to talk and post their status and progress.

There are a few options for Pay. You can choose to have a Bounty price set for some items (Say Props for the Abandoned Town, or some Buggies, etc). There is the option to choose to work for a cost of hourly decided on how much work you want to do, the quality, the amount of time you will spend and all.

The Pay its self is another story. We are a small Indie Dev Company, so we are unable to pay up front, so you have 3 options. You can work for Future Royalties (The amount of work you do will be paid once game is released till your total amount is paid, You can work with the Crowdfunding Payment (This option would be only for project bounties only), or you can work for free for the practice and experience (Totally Optional).

Currently the Team consists of just me, and during the work will have a max of 2 others to keep it small and select and easy to talk and control among everyone. Near the end once we have a Release date set, we will work on getting others to help finish the project. There may be those who we will hire near the end who will do stuff they dont know what they are working on till release.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. (The Pay is based on several Inde Companies).
To apply, Please contact me on Discord @ Finchy#5545

(Moved due to Pay type)

Replies