Home Freelance Job Postings

Maya Rigger

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
RJMerritt polycounter lvl 5
Hello,

I am working on pitching a 3D Animated Series that I have been working on for a good bit with some colleagues. It's called Johnny Reboot! We have a kick-ass team with ambition and drive. We have a concept we are confident has potential, we just need help from artists willing to put forth their talent! We are right in the middle of animation and we need a Maya Rigger for one reason. 

Blendshapes.  Lots of em. That will be the primary purpose of this rig so we can bake out blendshapes from it. So we want this rig to be advanced. It will not be going into the unreal engine, therefore it should not be limited by it. We need the best Maya rig possible. We simply need a skillful rigger that will rig the head of our character and will work hard to make it the best work they are capable of doing. We need this character to have believable expressions, as its essential to this pitch and its success. All of these blendshapes will be used as morph targets in the unreal engine, which is the engine we intend to deliver on. 

We are willing to pay and negotiate the fee. The realms we are able to negotiate is 80-120 USD since we are a startup. But we are also wanting to help give this person opportunity, potential connections and if this project is successful we can discuss other potential opportunities.

Take a peek at our project.
https://www.patreon.com/johnnyreboot

Email me at: rmerritt@hollowrobot.com