Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

Another artist — Max Sabetskiy (2D, concetp art)

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
MaxWell8 polycounter lvl 6
Hi, my name's Max. I am learning how to make concept art and trying to share everything with my readers. Most of all I like videogames, sci-fi and boardgames. I am also a digger — time to time I go to some underground places in Kiev.
Feel free to write me, and I'm always open for critiques.

Some links: Artstation ||  Instagram || Facebook

Replies

• MaxWell8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message

Series of props for medieval cemetery #1
    While working on this task, I tried to understand rule of big, medium and small forms, simplify them and understand them more like 3D-objects. By the way, if you don't know, who Alexandre Diboine is, you definitely have to google him — this artist's awesome lineart I was trying to analyze and copy.
  • MaxWell8
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Series of props for medieval cemetery #2
    Three more props for the medieval cemetry series — crosses this time. I also plan to make two more packs with three-four props in each one and after that fix some stuff (like lighting, contrasts and some decor) in whole project. My level of drawing chages all the time and I want the series to look in the same style.

Еще три предмета из серии пропсов для средневекового кладбища — done! На этот раз это кресты. В планах сделать еще две пачки по три-четыре предмета, а после этого чуть подтянуть общий вид всего проекта — думаю, я апнулся в рисовании за это время. К концу серии уж точно уровень изменится еще больше, а предметы начнут отличаться по степени проработки между собой — как минимум в контрастах, освещении, да и общим оформлением тоже.

Each cross individually:

Stages of work in the gif animation: