Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Art from my game

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Grumpntug polycounter lvl 11
Haven't posted in a while. I've been working on my own game for about 5 months now. I just wanted to share some of the work I've been doing on the project. Still early on and I need to make a lot of props and variant work for the environment. Thanks all! Nice to poke my head up and talk to you folks again :)

This is the proxy map made at the start of things and the new map after I made the pieces.

This is a bust of the prisoner you play as that I made for part of the intro in the tutorial and for some promo art

Ok! Head back down. Just wanted to share since I haven't been here in ages. :)

Replies

• PeterK
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PeterK greentooth
    Thar collar at the beginning looks menacing man, I really like the tone of that asset. The rest is all good, stuff, but I really like the way that collar looks. Excited to see more about your game as you progress.

what engine are you using? Seems like unity, yes?
  • Grumpntug
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Grumpntug polycounter lvl 11
    PeterK said:
    Thar collar at the beginning looks menacing man, I really like the tone of that asset. The rest is all good, stuff, but I really like the way that collar looks. Excited to see more about your game as you progress.

what engine are you using? Seems like unity, yes?
    Thank you! Yeah I am using Unity for the game. A real polish pas still needs to happen on everything but I'm still building puzzles currently so that's a ways off. I'll try to post more here as I get stuff done!