Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Lilith, The Witch (Realtime Character)

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
diegohj polycounter lvl 4

She is an old witch who lives in one of the coldest place on Earth, where no one could survive without power. Despite of this appearance she faced a lot of battles against other wizards and warriors who wanted her power, so she uses it to protect herself against new attacks and to protect a huge secret that only she knows and has hidden since her own existence.

ArtStation - artstation.com/artwork/ZKZow

Hey guys! I started this personal project in the beginning of the year, but I didn’t have much time to finish it faster, so I worked on her during my rare free time spending every minute learning more about all those processes to create a good character for games.

I hope you like it. Cheers! :blush:

ArtStation - artstation.com/artwork/ZKZow

Replies

• Sbcas74
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sbcas74 polycounter lvl 5
    its ameze work....:)
  • diegohj
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Sbcas74 said:
    its ameze work....:)
    Thanks @Sbcas74 :smiley:
  • CybranM
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CybranM interpolator
    Im no character artist but i think the eyebrows look a bit too uniform.
    Other than that the face loks awesome, the whole character is really well made :smiley:
  • diegohj
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    CybranM said:
    Im no character artist but i think the eyebrows look a bit too uniform.
    Other than that the face loks awesome, the whole character is really well made :smiley:
    Hi @CybranM! Before I publish the project, I made some changes because I received the same criticism.

It looks that I need to be better on this for my next character. Thanks for the comment and I'm very glad that you liked her! :)
  • dGreenberg
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    dGreenberg polycounter
    Great work on the character, @diegohj! It might be a random thing to mention but I think you did a terrific job on those knees. Do you mind me asking how you approached the hair cards? I'm reworking a character with longer hair and I'd really like to hear your process if you have a chance.

I think one thing that stands out for me with her face is feels pretty "adventurer rough-and-tumble" when compared to her outfit and character. This totally works with her story (and I love the addition of the lip scar), but I think even just a little eye shadow or eye liner could really help her eyes stand out and draw more attention to the face. Great job finishing her!
  • diegohj
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Great work on the character, @diegohj! It might be a random thing to mention but I think you did a terrific job on those knees. Do you mind me asking how you approached the hair cards? I'm reworking a character with longer hair and I'd really like to hear your process if you have a chance.

I think one thing that stands out for me with her face is feels pretty "adventurer rough-and-tumble" when compared to her outfit and character. This totally works with her story (and I love the addition of the lip scar), but I think even just a little eye shadow or eye liner could really help her eyes stand out and draw more attention to the face. Great job finishing her!
    Hi @dGreenberd! Thank you so much for your comment. I'm very glad that you liked and I appreciate your tip about her eye makeup.

I'll do my best in the next project and of course I'll remember what you wrote.

Talking about the hair, I'm creating a short tutorial with some prints of my workflow. I'll post here as soon as possible! I'm doing my best to create something simple and understandable.

Oh! And your portfolio is amazing man! You're a huge reference for me :)