Home Career & Education

The 3d game art graduate survey

EddieFaria
polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
EddieFaria polycounter lvl 7
Hey everyone. 

Are you a graduate from a game development college program specializing in 3d game art?

Working jobs not related to your field or still struggling to find work?

have you applied to various game or film studios and have heard little to no replies?

Still working on your portfolio but can't seem to find the motivation to get anything done? Feel stuck and frustrated?

If you can relate to these problems, I am conducting a survey to gather information on the struggles that new game design grads face.

The purpose of this survey is two-fold, One, it will help you to self-reflect and answer some very important questions as to where you stand in your journey by addressing some potential issues and roadblocks to employment. Two, the information I am collecting here will help me to develop a thorough and effective program that will assist you and other graduates in improving your chances of employ-ability by providing you with the essential technical, interview, networking and confidence skills necessary to reach your goal of finally landing meaningful work in the video game industry.

HERE is the survey:  
bit.ly/3D-Grad-Survey

Upon completing this survey you will be e-mailed a special thank gift : 8 Portfolio Tips That Will Get You Back On Track Today!

Thank you humbly for your time!

PLEASE SHARE WITH A STRUGGLING GRADUATE!

Please add me to linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddiefaria/

Replies