TriCAT is a market leader in virtual 3D learning and working environments, virtual classrooms and academy. We set the standard for technological developments and are constantly working on innovative solutions to make learning and cooperation economical and sustainable.
We love to work with people who want to bring original and amazing ideas to life to craft extraordinary experiences and are seeking a like-minded 3D artist who can bring their knowledge and experience to the team.
Location: Ulm, Germany
- Building assets and/or environments as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Unwrapping and creating textures for assets
- Understanding of PBR workflow
- Great understanding of optimising assets
- Create animations for various objects,avatars and other components
- Working closely with the Lead artist to ensure all assets maintain quality and most importantly consistency across multiple projects
- Contributing ideas to help improve workflows and TriCAT projects
- Degree in 3D design, Computer sciences, Game design or similar
- you have a great understanding of Unity
- you are highly efficient in 3Ds Max, Photoshop and substance painter
- You work efficiently and clean
- You must be self-motivated
- You can communicate effectively with artists, programmers and other team members
- Knowledge of After effects, Premiere pro
- Knowledge of World Machine
- Knowledge of Substance Designer
- Experience working with VR/AR
Sounds interesting ? Send us your application right away including portfolio and/or showreel to [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We are not looking to hire anyone remote.