Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

√ Seeking Animator for Multiplayer Adventure title

FurtiveTG
null
Gameplay footage: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wmyIvAWRdw  

I'm a gameplay programmer by trade but I love all aspects of game development and have been working with one other industry professional on a side project to fulfill that need.

The project is best described as a multiplayer dungeon crawler. Expanding on that with my tacky pitch -  
With a focus on celebrating the *zero to hero* experience, players traverse ravaged worlds growing in power, chasing after the source of the destruction.
Initially frail and mundane, and with a single life to overcome unknown dangers, players find artifacts, powers and resources in each world.
Players must be resourceful and adapt to survive, but with each death comes a new beginning: a new character, new worlds, new dangers, a new adventure.
Raw footage provided above is not quite representative of the vision. While closer to a tech demo, it does provide an idea of where the project is at.  
The environment is mostly temporary. The characters are more representative of the art style.

Ideally, I am looking for an animator with soft rigging skills who is excited about the premise of the project.  
The project is developed in Unreal Engine.
I leverage my tools greatly to compensate for my lack of artistic talent. This has provided me with a strong understanding of UE's animation tools. Having familiarity with UE is not necessary and I will help you establish a knowledge base, but I need someone who is interested in learning and leveraging the tools. 

Current animations were purchased or butchered and stitched by me. Their style is not a precedent and can be mostly ignored.  
The animation focus is on combat, weapon-based attacks. Combat is a bit slower to allow for impactful decisions but also to fit our latency model (150ms), so our frame count has some flexibility and room for a bit of anticipation.  

Please contact me by email, thank you!  

Contact email: furtivethegame@zoho.com